They days are getting shorter
This morning at 7:00 a.m. ish
I looked to the window, open with a cool breeze blowing in
It was not very light out.
I assumed it was overcast.
No
The sun had just not come up yet.
~sigh~
The days are getting shorter.
A sure sign winter is on it's way.
I love love love fall
But I don't like the darkness
the darkness that comes with the changing season.
I love the long days with light far into the evening.
When your kids want to be outside till nine.
Soon it will be dark at 6:00.
Soon we'll have frost on the windows
the smell of fires burning,
or the smell of dust as we turn on the furnace.
Coats and gloves.
I'm not ready for winter.
1 comment:
Oh don't remind me! I am not looking forward to winter either.
Post a Comment