I know you were hoping by the title for some great blog postabout some type of road rage or something exciting...
But, No it's just what it is.
I am SICK SICK SICK of the lawn needing mowing.
Truthfully, I have only had to mow a handful of times
this summer
The kids have been doing it for money.
It is one of the only chores we will pay for.
$5.00 for both lawns.
Slavery pay really.
My husband said he'd pay them minimum wage for it.
It doesn't even take them an hour...so $5.00.
Sadly...school has started and now I must mow.
I really don't mind it
you have instant gratification with any yard work.
I love my yard looking nice...
I just wish my lawn would NOT grow sooooo fast.
This is my rant.
That's all!!
Anyone up for a scone at Jim's? I think mowing deserves reward.
4 comments:
ha,ha. AP is our lawn mower, and he is very excited for the snow to come! Little does he realize snow is harder to shovel!
I know!!! I'm afraid the rate for snow removal will be steeper than the lawn. :(
I can already feel my achy back.
What is this Jim's that you speak of? I love scones!
We have to mow all year! Thank goodness for a 14 year old!
Post a Comment