The current price of gas is killing me!!! I drove to Ogden 3 times this week to see Bailee perform in a variety of different things. Filled my van with gas twice and am having buyers remorse. Buyers remorse for gas?!?! My gas bill for last month? A whopping $603.00! Seriously!!! Now this does include gas for Lincolns truck Ben's car, Bailee's car, and my car. But really.... I think by months end the sign at the gas station will have upgraded to this.....
Maybe I should warn Bailee that she is in peril. :) What is really frustrating is that I don't drive around excessively. Other than recently with my trips to Ogden. I will be making one more there next week to move her home. Otherwise it's just around Riverton-Sandy usually. How can gas possibly cost so much? If this continues I might have to grease the chain on my bike. In all honesty I think by the beginning of summer the prices will look like this.......
Hopefully not more. Road Trip anyone? *Again I am having difficulties getting my blog to post in the format I wrote it in. Anyone else having this problem? If so how are you fixing it? It is IRRITATING me in a big way.
3 comments:
I cringe everytime I fill up our dang nissan! I miss my Rav terribly everytime I fill up!
CRaZy money!! You're going to post pics of Bailee's performances right? With such a big price tag on them, I can't wait to see hee, hee;)
I can't believe it I remember back in the day it was under $1...oh sad to wonder if it will ever get any where close to that again.
Post a Comment