Luckily this post is about the game.Not the creepy crawly sort of which I HATE
and am terrified of.
I am somewhat addicted to Spider Solitaire.
I will sit down about 3 times a day and play for 10 minutes.
I stay sitting until I win.
I play two suits.
My problem is this.
I win in 120 moves all the time.
My best score 115.
My goal....
to get a win in under 115 moves.
I just can't seem to do it.
Hence, the addiction.
I believe I need intervention.
4 comments:
I'd forgotten how much I used to love playing Spider! I don't remember how now. . .
It's ironic I know....but I just beat my best score. I won spider in 110 moves!!! Wahooo!!
SWEET! All you needed was to publicly announce your desire and it happens...so my desire is to have my house back in order by Mother's Day...do you think it will happen now that I said it publicly? Crossing my fingers!
Congrats on beating your best!
Oh, I have to have an intervention whenever I start a new online game. It always leads to, as I call it, Minesweeper Mania. It's hard to let go of the desire to beat my own score!
Post a Comment