Monday, April 11, 2011

Every Day Things



FMM: Every Day Things.


1) What is your favorite part of an average day? My favorite part of the day is early evening. It's when most of the family is home and we can spend time catching up on what everyone has done that day.
2) Is there one food that you eat every single day? If so, what is it? There isn't really one single food I eat every day. I guess the only thing I ingest every day would be water.
3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late? I definitely like to sleep in a little. I would love to sleep until at least 7:30 or past. But, being that I help get my youngest off to school I get up early. Now when I do want to sleep in past 7:30, my internal clock wont let me. :/
4) Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week. I'm excited to spend some time with my youngest who is on spring break. We have movies planned. Hop and Soul Surfer for starters. :)
5) What's for dinner this evening? I'm thinking it might be FFY. (fend for yourself) My husband is working tonight and I ate a very late lunch with my College Student at In and Out. (my first time there) So everyone else is going to be having something quick or leftover.


2 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

I heard Hop is a really cute movie :)

Kim said...

LOL the idea of Fend for yourself for dinner sounds like a dream!