AT LAST!!!
Benjamin is home from the hospital.
24 days. 95 pounds.
Even better than being home...
he is home without tubes or PICC.
This alone is worth a cheer.
We were so ecstatic when he suddenly started progressing
to the point the NG tube could be pulled on Wednesday.
He began clear liquids on Thursday,
and all went well.
Then it was just a journey through the food chain, to home.
Hooray.
Now.....
If the problem is fixed permanently
Life will be Wonderful.
The surgeons feel somewhat optimistic.
Optimistic enough to say 4% chance of recurrence.
Not Bad.
Time will tell.
I have faith. :)
either way..
It's good to have the whole family in one place again.
I need a vacation. :)
6 comments:
Way to go Ben!! Welcome home! So glad to hear everything is going well.
Oh I am so glad to hear he is home. Now we can start putting some meat on his bones! Hooray for 4% those are some good odds!
So glad Ben is home without tubes! Hope he has a speedy recovery!
Yeah Ben!
95 pounds. Is that how much he weighs? Poor kid. He needs a snow shack with cream.
I bet he is so excited to eat. Give him anything he wants with all the extra fat.
Post a Comment