Primary Children's Medical Center.
This really is a great place.
They have the most wonderful staff
and you know your getting great care if your there.
Which we are. :(
Benjamin went in for a rushed surgery on Friday.
It was definitely NOT planned.
It's going to be a long haul so if I am absent....
Well you know why.
My poor baby boy ;)
That is what he is...my baby boy...
even though he is 15.
He is not a happy camper.
7 comments:
Get well wishes and our prayers are sent Ben's way.
Thanks LuVera
Oh no! Poor kid! What happened? We're thinking of you for sure!
Oh Nikki, I'm so sorry you're there again. I hope it's not as serious as the last time? I don't think it matters how old your child is, especially with something like this, that protective mechanism kicks in and they definitely feel like 'your baby.' Let me know if there is anything we can do!!
I'm so sorry Nikki, that is definitely not where you want to be! I'm so sorry for your family and Ben. I hope he gets better real quick! Please let me know what night I can bring dinner over to you or if you need a sack lunch to take up. How long will you be there?
They do have incredible chocolate donuts in the cafeteria. That was the highlight of my day. Give it a shot!
Get well SOON Ben! We're thinking about you!
Is this going to be the rest of his poor life? Is there a real fix? Poor kid. Hang in there Mom.
Post a Comment