Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Idol

I have found myself addicted to American Idol.
I have often wondered about the stupid craziness all these years, never having watched.
Then this year I randomly watch one episode a few months ago and BAM...
Hooked.
I really like it.
Simon of course is my favorite. He is after all the Voice of Reason.
And to be honest he usually calls it right on.
Man can these three men still competing sing.
Adam I'm afraid sings the best.
Not really my type of music, but the best voice in my opinion.
Not a favored opinion I am finding out.
We will see....

Things with Ben remain about the same.
Still to much output from his NG tube to consider pulling it.
Until this happens NO FOOD or WATER by mouth.
His intestines are still sleeping.
Soon they will wake and things will progress faster.
Patience and prayers.
That's what we tell ourselves.
Meanwhile he is having a miserable bout of allergies.
Sneezing and an 8-10 inch incision don't mix.
I continue with my daily dose of Primary Childrens.
7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. :)

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Hang in there girl. Is the food good at the hospital? I loved the food at the new Cottonwood. It was yummy! I hope is improves even a little today.

Kathie said...

Your in our thoughts and prayers, hang in there Ben (and family). BTW Andrea and I bowled like crap today you still beat us (all 3 games) with your absent score. Good thing it didn't count! We finished 7th (right in the middle)